Free Online Bible Study Tools:
Assorted Bible Versions
Pick the version of the Bible you need for Bible Study
Compares Bible verses, words, and phrases in various versions or translations
Explanation or interpretation of scriptures by various Bible scholars
Helpful for studying the original meaning of the Hebrew and Greek words used in the Bible
Definitions of the words used in the Bible
Definitions of the words and terms used in the Bible
Gives the actual Hebrew or Greek word used in translating the scriptures
Study Tools provided by BST
A Love Letter to You from God
Steps to Peace with God
Peace with God
Finding Hope with Billy Graham
Word Blessings from the Book of Psalms
"For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield." Psalm 5:13. NKJV.
- "Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water. That brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper." Psalm 1:1-3. NKJV.
- "Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him." Psalm 2:12. NKJV.
- "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered." Psalm 32:1. NKJV.
- "Blessed is that man who makes the Lord his trust, and does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies." Psalm 40:4. NKJV.
- "Blessed is he who considers the poor; the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble." Psalm 41:1 NKJV.
- "Blessed is the man whom You choose, and cause to approach You, that he may dwell in Your courts. We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, of Your holy temple." Psalm 65:4. NKJV.
- "Blessed are those who dwell in Your house; they will still be praising You." Psalm 84:4. NKJV.
- "Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage." Psalm 84:5. NKJV.
- "Blessed is the man whom You instruct, O Lord, and teach out of Your law." Psalm 94:12. NKJV.
- "Blessed are those who keep justice, and he who does righteousness at all times!" Psalm 106:3. NKJV.
- "Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who delights greatly in His commandments." Psalm 112:1. NKJV.
- "Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord!" Psalm 119:1. NKJV.
- "Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, who seek Him with the whole heart." Psalm 119:2. NKJV.
- "Blessed is every one who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways." Psalm 128:1. NKJV.
Online Bible Studies:
AnGel Ministries Bible Studies
By Anne Graham Lotz
By Beth Moore
By Henry and Richard Blackaby, and Claude V King
Living Beyond Yourself
By Beth Moore
Angels on Assignment
By Charles and Frances Hunter
as told to them by Pastor Roland Buck