Free Online Bible Study Tools:
Assorted Bible Versions
Pick the version of the Bible you need for Bible Study
Compares Bible verses, words, and phrases in various versions or translations
Explanation or interpretation of scriptures by various Bible scholars
Helpful for studying the original meaning of the Hebrew and Greek words used in the Bible
Definitions of the words used in the Bible
Definitions of the words and terms used in the Bible
Gives the actual Hebrew or Greek word used in translating the scriptures
Study Tools provided by BST
A Love Letter to You from God
Steps to Peace with God
Peace with God
Finding Hope with Billy Graham
Psalm 23 Prayer
Guide Us and Take Care of Us
This psalm lets us know that God is willing to take
the responsibility of guiding us and taking care of us
but we must be willing to follow His guidance.
The Amplified Bible says it this way ...
1) The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me]. I shall not lack.
2) He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters.
3) He refreshes and restores my life; He leads me in paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him – not for my earning it, but] for His Name’s sake
4) Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.
5) You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my [brimming] cup runs over.
6) Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His Presence] shall be my dwelling place.
Pray Psalm 23 over your life and the lives of your loved ones.
Insert your name or the name of your loved ones and the suitable pronouns when necessary (I, he, she, etc ...) in the blanks:
1) The Lord is _______ Shepherd; _____ shall not lack.
2) He makes _______ to lie down in green pastures; He leads _____ beside the still waters.
3) He restores _______ soul; He leads _____ in the paths of righteousness for His Name’s sake.
4) Yea, though _______ walk through the valley of the shadow of death, _____ will fear no evil; for You are with _____; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort _____.
5) You prepare a table before _______ in the presence of _____ enemies; You anoint _____ head with oil; _____ cup runs over.
6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow _______ all the days of _____ life; and _____ will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
"After He has gathered His own flock, He walks ahead of them, and they follow Him because they know His voice." John 10:4 NLT
"I AM the Good Shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices His life for His sheep." John 10:11 NLT
Online Bible Studies:
AnGel Ministries Bible Studies
By Anne Graham Lotz
By Beth Moore
By Henry and Richard Blackaby, and Claude V King
Living Beyond Yourself
By Beth Moore
Angels on Assignment
By Charles and Frances Hunter
as told to them by Pastor Roland Buck