Free Online Bible Study Tools:
Assorted Bible Versions
Pick the version of the Bible you need for Bible Study
Compares Bible verses, words, and phrases in various versions or translations
Explanation or interpretation of scriptures by various Bible scholars
Helpful for studying the original meaning of the Hebrew and Greek words used in the Bible
Definitions of the words used in the Bible
Definitions of the words and terms used in the Bible
Gives the actual Hebrew or Greek word used in translating the scriptures
Study Tools provided by BST
A Love Letter to You from God
Steps to Peace with God
Peace with God
Finding Hope with Billy Graham
Psalm 91 Prayer
God's Covenant Promise
Protection and Deliverance
This psalm is a very personal message to every child of God.
It is God promising to take care of all who choose to come
to Him and trust and believe in His promises.
God is always faithful to fulfill what He promises.
Greater is He who is for us than he who is against us.
Because there is so much going on in the world today,
everyone needs to know about God’s promises in this
psalm and let it do its work in their lives.
This psalm has meant so much to me and my family.
We have experienced its fulfillment many times throughout
our lifetime. And I long for others to allow this psalm
to be activated and empowered in their lives too.
Pray Psalm 91 over your life and the lives of your loved ones.
Insert your name or the name of your loved ones and the suitable pronouns when necessary (I, he, she, etc ...) in the blanks:
1) _______ who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under
the shadow of the Almighty.
2) _______ will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in
Him _______ will trust.
3) Surely He shall deliver _______ from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence.
4) He shall cover _______ with His feathers, and under His wings ________ shall
take refuge; His truth shall be _______ shield and buckler.
5) _______ shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies
6) Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays
waste at noonday.
7) A thousand may fall at _______ side, and ten thousand at _______ right hand.
But it shall not come near _______.
8) Only with _______ eyes shall _______ look, and see the reward of the wicked.
9) Because _______ has made the Lord, who is _______ refuge, even the Most
High _______ habitation,
10) No evil shall befall _______, nor shall any plaque come near _______
11) For He shall give His angels charge over _______.
12) They shall bear _______ up in their hands, lest _______ dash _______ foot
against a stone.
13) _______ shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, the young lion and the
serpent _______ shall trample underfoot.
14) Because _______ has set _______ love upon Me, therefore I will deliver
_______; I will set _______ on high, because _______ has known
15) _______ shall call upon Me, and I will answer _______; I will be with _______
in trouble; I will deliver _______ and honor _______.
16) With long life I will satisfy _______, and show _______ My salvation.
Online Bible Studies:
AnGel Ministries Bible Studies
By Anne Graham Lotz
By Beth Moore
By Henry and Richard Blackaby, and Claude V King
Living Beyond Yourself
By Beth Moore
Angels on Assignment
By Charles and Frances Hunter
as told to them by Pastor Roland Buck